I always look forward to hosting our guest chefs in the Petits Chefs programme and none more so than Vanessa Yeung. Many of you might know that this part of the Petits Chefs programme is such a huge part of its success – guest chefs, cookbook authors and food enthusiasts who lend their time and […]
Vanessa Yeung has come in to work with my Petits Chefs EIGHT times now! She’s one of the most popular guest chefs in my Petits Chefs program (although if you ask the boys they would have a very hard time choosing – each week they revise their opinion about which session was “the best”!) and […]
Les Petits Chefs again had the honour of welcoming Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks into the kitchen science lab this week. Vanessa came in the spring for a different group of Petits Chefs and showed them how to make dumplings and pot-stickers and she graciously agreed to come back this term! For those who […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Green as spring soup from Everyday Dorie