These “lunette” cookies are a classic French goûter (after school) snack. Sadly, the recipe didn’t make the cut for In the French kitchen with kids (though honestly, I could have written a WHOLE book dedicated to the goûter!) but that doesn’t stop me from sharing the one I’ve worked on for a little while now […]
Tag Archives | Lunettes à la confiture
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)
- Les Petits Chefs work with Afrim Pristine from Cheese Boutique