These “lunette” cookies are a classic French goûter (after school) snack. Sadly, the recipe didn’t make the cut for In the French kitchen with kids (though honestly, I could have written a WHOLE book dedicated to the goûter!) but that doesn’t stop me from sharing the one I’ve worked on for a little while now […]
Tag Archives | Lunettes à la confiture
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers