This term the Petits Chefs are cooking our way through a series of cookbooks and this week, we used Brunch Life. I can’t think of a better duo to write a cookbook featuring brunch recipes than Matt Basile and Kyla Zanardi. At the helm of Toronto’s Fidel Gastro (food truck/ Lisa Marie restaurant) for many […]
This is the last in my cookbook posts for the year and today I’m sharing a few fall releases that don’t fall in a neat category – kind of single subject but also books focussing on certain types of food or cooking. I challenge you to read through this list, though and not find one […]
Cheesy, bacon-y, messy, drippy. This kind of food appears all throughout Matt Basile’s debut cookbook Street Food Diaries – Irresistible Recipes Inspired by The Street. It’s also the kind of food he serves at Lisa Marie (the bricks and mortar extension of Priscilla, his food truck) and the kind of food that my Petits Chefs […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!