(Kumquat image on Shutterstock) The Petits Chefs worked with a new-to-many-of-them fruit this week – kumquats! We tasted them first… And decided they were “not bad”. Their appearance led many of the boys to believe they would be sour like lemons but they were pleasantly surprised. Plus, bonus “you eat the skin!”. We got to […]
Duck. Until fairly recently, it’s been on my “too difficult to cook properly” list. Also, I find it quite a strong flavoured meat. And really, I had a pet duck when I was little (named “Ping” after this book) so for many years I didn’t even touch the stuff. I started to learn to like […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)
- Les Petits Chefs work with Afrim Pristine from Cheese Boutique