It was a bit of a banner day in cooking club this week – first of all, the boys welcomed a Grade 7 boy and his dad into the club (“Cook with Les Petits Chefs” was an item to bid on at last year’s holiday market at school and we’ve been waiting for an appropriate […]
This term the Petits Chefs are testing out some of the recipes from my cookbook and this week they were thrilled to hear that we were making something sweet (they know that cooking club is not “just baking desserts” and are so excited when it turns out we are! I made a couple of batches […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops