We’re back! The Petits Chefs are back for the term! We had a huge amount of boys sign up (many many more than I can accommodate) which is heartening and hard at the same time. SO happy so many boys are interested in learning to cook, it’s hard because I can’t take everyone at the […]
I’m a huge fan of roasting cherry tomatoes and it’s something I often find myself doing when I go a little crazy at the markets – both in France and here – because it’s an easy way to preserve them before they go bad and then you have a very versatile ingredient. When they roast […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies