We’re back! The Petits Chefs are back for the term! We had a huge amount of boys sign up (many many more than I can accommodate) which is heartening and hard at the same time. SO happy so many boys are interested in learning to cook, it’s hard because I can’t take everyone at the […]
I’m a huge fan of roasting cherry tomatoes and it’s something I often find myself doing when I go a little crazy at the markets – both in France and here – because it’s an easy way to preserve them before they go bad and then you have a very versatile ingredient. When they roast […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)