Yeah! Summer’s here (right? right? FINALLY!) and that can only mean one thing. Well, maybe two: #roseallday and #lheuredelapéro ! You’ll all know I am a huge fan of l’heure de l’apéro (though I am more likely to serve interesting French chips, cherry tomatoes and mixed nuts than make many items from scratch other than […]
This week the Petits Chefs baked up a recipe I thought would be a nice one to introduce them to as we approach the Easter long weekend… Who doesn’t love savoury muffins? Especially ones stuffed with zucchini, prosciutto and goat cheese? Perfect for an Easter brunch, right? This particular version comes from Marie Asselin’s latest […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)