This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is one I’ll keep in my back pocket from now on. Basically it’s roasted cauliflower, elevated by the addition of dukkah. Dukkah is a blend of toasted nuts and seeds, pounded to not quite a powder that you can use to flavour any number […]
Tag Archives | dukkah
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie