This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was a wonderful way to use up all those broken pieces of cookie dough I baked off from last time, when we made Double-Butter Double-Baked Petit Beurre Cookies. This is essentially a dessert parfait incorporating cookie bits, grapefruit curd (oh my, this is SO good!), roasted […]
Tag Archives | Dorie Greenspan Baking Chez Moi
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)