This week, the Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi was an interesting take on a tea cake. Completely gluten-free (well, nearly in my case, I was 5g short of the right amount of corn flour so I topped up with all-purpose, am sure it wouldn’t have made a difference but you never know…), […]
Tag Archives | corn tea cake
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette