This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is something I am sure we’ll eat a lot of over the next couple of weeks when we’re in France for the holidays. Duck (confit) is a staple of the table in southwest France so it’s not something I cook for myself […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge was one I really enjoyed. First of all, nearly all of the options (rillettes, confit and roulade) appealed to me – the galantine I will perhaps try at some point in the future. In any case, as soon as Neil saw that he was able to make duck confit again, he […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)