This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi is an easier version of fruitcake (and, bonus, doesn’t take weeks of prep!). It’s not a bread in the traditional sense of the word – it doesn’t have any yeast or flour – it’s just made from dried fruit and nuts. Basically you soak a […]
Tag Archives | Christmas desserts
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers