What do you get when you cross 8 boys, four cookie recipes, 40 minutes work time and the third last day of school? If you were thinking “complete chaos”, you would be wrong. This week my Petits Chefs baked four different types of cookies in under 40 minutes (then spent the next 20 minutes while […]
Tag Archives | Christmas cookies
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives