If you’ve ever travelled in the Basque Country in Southwest France (you can read about one of our early trips to the Basque country and the Fêtes de Bayonne here) or northern Spain, you might have noticed a lot of red and green in everything from street signs to table linen. These are the Basque […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Basquaise, p 201) was a perfect dish to share with friends a couple of weekends ago when the weather started to turn autumnal. A slow cooked dish it involves chicken cooked in piperade. Piper-what??? Piperade is a traditional Basque dish – according to Dorie in the Washington […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.