For French Fridays this week, I’m sharing a recently-published cookbook that will help bring a little sunshine to your day (especially important if it’s “feels like 7˚C” this morning just days after it “felt like 36˚C” !!!). Provence, the cookbook focuses on the cuisine of the Provence region, and is written by Caroline Rimbert Craig, […]
Tag Archives | Caroline Rimbert Craig
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops