This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was caillettes (literally: little quails but actually a sort of large meatball made with sausage meat, liver and chard or other greens and wrapped in caul fat- somewhere between a pâté and a meatball, as explained in this excellent article by […]
Tag Archives | caillettes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies