This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays comes from Dorie Greenspan’s latest cookbook, Everyday Dorie, and is a perfect addition to your holiday table. Who doesn’t like Brussels sprouts, right? Uh, well, mostly that would be me! But something magical happens when you combine Brussels sprouts with bacon and then add maple syrup and, […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Brown sugar squash and Brussels sprouts en papillote, p 352) was sans controversy (after the great plastic wrap mystery from 3 weeks ago and the odd fusion dish from last week…). Well sans controversy unless you count me not having foil or enough parchment paper to make little […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives