This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Brown sugar squash and Brussels sprouts en papillote, p 352) was sans controversy (after the great plastic wrap mystery from 3 weeks ago and the odd fusion dish from last week…). Well sans controversy unless you count me not having foil or enough parchment paper to make little […]
Tag Archives | Brussels sprouts
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen