Today’s post is dedicated to someone I call a friend, though we’ve never met. Rosmarie DiDomenico (aka “Nana”) sadly passed away last month at the age of 89. I’ve “known” Nana for over 10 years via the online cooking groups dedicated to working through Dorie Greenspan’s books – firstly, when she cooked through Around my […]
Tag Archives | brunch tart
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives