Cookies for breakfast? Why not when you can include all the best parts of a granola bowl, only make it portable! I’ve been trying to recreate a favourite granola cookie from a local coffee store for a while now and I *think* I’ve just about got it with this iteration. The cookies in question are […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was one I’d been looking forward to for ages – I do love me a good breakfast cookie! For me, a breakfast cookie is like a bowl of cereal in portable form and these looked great, from the list of ingredients! Dorie says: While these started […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Friendship Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies