This post is sponsored by the British Columbia Blueberry Council. Who doesn’t love blueberries? For me, the sight of fresh berries in the markets really heralds the start of summer – nothing better than fresh berries and cream or ice cream for an easy summer dessert, right? Over the winter, we are lucky in Canada […]
Tag Archives | blueberry galette
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake