This week the Petits Chefs baked from one of the many, many books that arrived on my desk last fall that I am slowly working my way though. Duchess at Home caught my eye because it’s French food for home cooks (you know, right up my alley 😉 ) From the publisher: In Duchess at […]
This post is sponsored by the British Columbia Blueberry Council. Who doesn’t love blueberries? For me, the sight of fresh berries in the markets really heralds the start of summer – nothing better than fresh berries and cream or ice cream for an easy summer dessert, right? Over the winter, we are lucky in Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sheet pan supper-balsamic chicken with baby potatoes and mushrooms from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs made treats from Peace, Love and Fibre by Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Mint-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Lemon blueberry financiers for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Hachis Parmentier