This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies is essentially a bar cookie with a cornmeal crust and a custard topping. Sounded a little too much like custard slice (a childhood memory of a slice/ bar comprised of a shortbread-y crust with a gelatinous custard topping that’s been banished to a “learn how to […]
Tag Archives | blueberry bars
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie