This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi sounds complicated but actually couldn’t be easier. “Cookies and Cream” refers to a few different parts of the recipe. It starts with a wonderfully buttery sweet shortcrust pastry. You spread a little bit of spéculoos spread/ cookie butter on the base of this pastry shell […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies was a simple chocolate oatmeal cookie with a hidden ingredient – Biscoff (or Speculoos) spread. Dorie says: In these cookies, which have oatmeal, cocoa and chocolate chips, the Biscoff isn’t obvious, but it is necessary. It’s part of what gives these small sweets their great texture […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Green as spring soup from Everyday Dorie