You might think that a steak is a steak is a steak, right? WRONG! Did you know that steaks fall into three distinct categories? Grilling Steaks, Marinating Steaks and Simmering Steaks. Really? I hear you ask. And why might that be? Well, steaks fall into these three categories because of how they need to be […]
I was so excited to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Bistrot Paul Bert pepper steak (pp 238-239). We don’t eat that much red meat these days, though I do love a good steak. When we do, we buy from Rowe Farms, where we can be sure that the animals led happy […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake