This term, Les Petits Chefs are trying something a little different. They’re helping me test recipes for In the French kitchen with kids (Appetite by Random House, Sept 2018). I couldn’t think of a more perfect opportunity to test my recipes with the actual target market of the book and I’m thrilled my administration are […]
This post has been months in the making. Literally. Those of you who know me in real life will know that patience is not one of my strong points and that I am terrible at keeping secrets so you’ll understand the enormity of this! So here goes, here are some words I never imagined I’d […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.