Those of you reading my blog for a while now might remember my very first foray into cooking with kids happened around this time last year. Actually I had been doing the Chef à l’école programme for a few years but last year was when I started wondering if I might be able to run […]
(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Meringue Snowballs
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops