I have to admit, seeing the Daring Cooks’ challenge this month was a bit of a shock. Cassoulet? Who wants to eat that after the holidays? Thankfully I don’t live in the southern hemisphere where I can imagine the last thing you want to eat in the height of summer is cassoulet… In any case, […]
Archive | cassoulet RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!