I trust you have all recovered from the holiday excesses of the past weekend? Being away from home, Neil and I only had one meal on Christmas Day (a full-on traditional Christmas dinner at The Sylvia Hotel) but I am certainly feeling (as I am sure many of you are) like the past few weeks […]
Last weekend, when Conor from Hold the Beef was in town (all the way from Perth, Australia in the midst of a whirlwind around the world tour apparently to do with her grad school work though looks like she might be doing some kind of degree in food and drink..), I felt the pressure to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie