If you’re not familiar with Fat Tire, they offer bike tours and more in and around Paris, including popular “skip the line” tickets for some of the biggest tourist attractions in the city (ever checked out the lines at the Eiffel Tower at the height of summer? These tickets are worth it!).
To enter, the contest, leave me a comment telling me what you’d enjoy most about a Paris by Bike tour!
For a second bonus entry, tweet the following message: Win a #Paris by Bike tour with @FatTireParis on @eatlivtravwrite ! Details here: http://bit.ly/ParisbyBike then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules
- Open to to readers anywhere in the world. Prize validity does not expire, you can use it the next time you are in Paris!
- Maximum of three (3) entries per person for the duration of the contest.
- No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
- A winner will be chosen using Random.org from all qualified entries on Thursday September 10th 2015 after 6pm EST.
- Winner will be contacted via email on Friday September 11th, 2015 and will have 48 hours to respond.
And, hey, if you don’t already have a trip planned, Fat Tire is offering you the change to win one.
-5 nights at the Fat Tire Flat
-a customized itinerary of Fat Tire Tours
-a gourmet picnic provided by Paris Picnic
-a tour of Paris in a 2CV with 4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie
Enter the competition directly via the widget below:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for promoting this contest or offering a giveaway although I look forward to checking out Paris by Bike myself the next time I am there!