Those of you who have followed this blog for a while will know what a huge fan of Paris walking tours I am. I’ve covered a lot of ground with a lot of different companies and I always learn something new, no matter what tour I go on. Over the years, though, I can’t tell […]
Love Paris? Would you like to explore Paris by bike? Well Fat Tire Bike Tours have partnered with me to offer one lucky reader two spots on their Paris by Bike tour! If you’re not familiar with Fat Tire, they offer bike tours and more in and around Paris, including popular “skip the line” tickets […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake