Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Chow Mein Ingredients • a thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger • 2 cloves of garlic • ½–1 fresh red chilli, to your taste (we used a whole banana pepper and half a small jalapeno pepper) • 1 large skinless chicken breast, preferably free-range or organic • sea salt and freshly ground […]
Jamie Oliver’s mini shell pasta with peas, bacon and mint sauce Ingredients 10 slices smoked streaky bacon or pancetta, preferably free-range or organic a small bunch of fresh mint 150g Parmesan cheese sea salt and freshly ground black pepper optional: 1 chicken stock cube, preferably organic 400g dried mini shell pasta olive oil a knob […]
This is the first in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. When I received the book C is for cooking for review, I knew immediately that I wanted to start an after-school cooking club for my students. Remember when we Le Chef […]
I was fortunate enough to score tickets to see Jamie Oliver speak in Toronto last weekend. Just one day after finishing filming his Food Revolution in Huntington, West Virginia, Jamie spent the afternoon chatting to the Toronto crowd on subjects ranging from how to get your husband to cook to describing his biggest mishap in […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote