See that ^^^ up there? Kids making gnocchi. Magical, right? This week Les Petits Chefs worked with a recipe from Ren Behan’s Wild Honey and Rye (which I reviewed here). I’ve been bookmarking recipes to try once I have a bit more free time on my hands but as soon as I saw the recipe […]
When I first moved to Canada in 2000, I landed smack bang in the middle of “little Poland” in the Roncesvalles area of Toronto near High Park. Back then, every second store along Roncesvalles seemed to be a mom and pop Polish store, restaurant or bar. It was not a culture or cuisine I was […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette