The Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi this week was a fairly simple whipped shortbread-y cookie that you might recognise as “the cookie from the blue tin (of Danish butter cookies)”. These tasted absolutely fantastic but I had a little trouble with the dough which is supposed to be piped out of a […]
Tag Archives | Viennese sablés
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie
- The British Baking Book (Oats in the North, Wheat from the South)