Love France? Have some Francophiles on your holiday list? Here are a couple of books you might be interested in. A Taste of Paris: A history of the Parisian love affair with food by David Downie Curious about the “Parisian love affair with food and wine“? Downie’s A Taste of Paris (one of the tastiest […]
Tag Archives | The Food and Wine of France
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes