I’m a big fan of Chef Gabriel Gâté, born in the Loire Valley in France who moved to Australia with his Melbourne-born wife in 1977 (for me, growing up in Australia, his name was very familiar). He’s written 24 cookbooks and for the past 35 years, he’s been presenting television shows (notably ‘Taste Le Tour […]
Tag Archives | So French So Sweet
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)