Here in North America, we’re still wallowing in the grey bleakness of winter (although there has been a taste of spring recently, it did snow yesterday so we’re not quite out of the woods yet). Need a little brightness in the greyest of seasons? Simply Citrus, Marie Asselin’s debut cookbook might be just what you […]
Win a copy of Simply Citrus! Thanks to Gibbs Smith Books, I have one copy of Simply Citrus (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader anywhere in the world! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest). […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks