UPDATE: THE RECIPE IN THIS POST WAS COMPLETELY UPDATED ON JANUARY 28TH 2019 AFTER MORE EXPERIMENTING (YOU CAN’T STOP ME!). READ MY TRIAL AND ERROR STORY FROM 2015 OR SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR AN UPDATED RECIPE THAT WORKS. EVERY TIME! SO, um, canelés. Or should it be cannelés? (Those little cakes with a […]
Tag Archives | Redpath
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks