John Placko of the Modern Culinary Academy might call himself a chef but I know otherwise. He’s actually the Pied Piper in a chef’s coat 😉 Each and every time he comes to work with my Petits Chefs, something magical happens. The boys hang on his every word. I honestly could have him administering a […]
Tag Archives | powder for texture
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies