John Placko of the Modern Culinary Academy might call himself a chef but I know otherwise. He’s actually the Pied Piper in a chef’s coat 😉 Each and every time he comes to work with my Petits Chefs, something magical happens. The boys hang on his every word. I honestly could have him administering a […]
Tag Archives | powder for texture
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)
- Les Petits Chefs work with Afrim Pristine from Cheese Boutique