If you’ve ever travelled in the Basque Country in Southwest France (you can read about one of our early trips to the Basque country and the Fêtes de Bayonne here) or northern Spain, you might have noticed a lot of red and green in everything from street signs to table linen. These are the Basque […]
Tag Archives | poulet basquaise
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith