Today’s post speaks to my love of “minifying” dishes in order to be able to taste the biggest variety of flavours without committing myself to one dish. I think too often our holiday desserts tend to revolve around “big” desserts which I am obviously a fan of but sometimes I don’t want to choose just […]
Those of you who have been following my blog for a while now will know that I am the master of minifying recipes – especially when it comes to dessert. You’ll know that since it’s only Neil and me at home, we can’t possibly eat all the food I make for the blog and you’ll […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie