Those of us who cooked our way through Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table made a version of this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen way back in 2011. Gnocchi à la Parisienne is basically choux pastry, lightly poached in simmering water, then baked in béchamel sauce. Um, […]
Tag Archives | Parisian gnocchi
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG