Those of us who cooked our way through Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table made a version of this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen way back in 2011. Gnocchi à la Parisienne is basically choux pastry, lightly poached in simmering water, then baked in béchamel sauce. Um, […]
Tag Archives | Parisian gnocchi
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)