I was happy to see the Jen brought back Kitchen Bootcamp this month with EGGS 🙂 I love eggs – especially for breakfast, but I tend to cook the same things over and over – scrambled, omelette, poached, soft boiled etc… so I wanted to see if I could change up my egg repertoire a […]
Tag Archives | oeufs cocotte
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen