This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is the first one we’re baking from Dorie’s new book – Dorie’s Cookies! Yes, that’s right – every 2 weeks, the Tuesdays with Dorie bakers will bake up a recipe from this gorgeous new book (so that’s four Dorie posts a month now, along with those from Baking Chez […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know how much I love KitchenAid Torrent Blender. For years I’ve wanted a juicer for vegetables and harder fruits but couldn’t justify the extra cupboard space but the Torrent does such a great job with hard produce that I don’t need two machines. […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives