It’s been a bumper fall for new cookbook releases and I’ve been so excited to see a bunch of wonderful cookbooks for kids this year too! Have some budding chefs on your holiday list? These might be just the thing! Kid Chef Bakes You might remember I reviewed Kid Chef Bakes a while back (see […]
There’s nothing I love more than teaching kids to cook and I’m always on the lookout for recipes and books I can recommend to my students and their parents which is why I’m thrilled to be writing about a fabulous new cookbook for aspiring bakers – Kid Chef Bakes! Authored by Lisa Huff of Snappy […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes