This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada Have you seen #lenouveaubleu – Le Creuset’s latest blue colour? It’s gorgeous isn’t it? I was pretty excited to receive a couple of these beautiful pieces to work with, especially the enamelled cast iron saucier.. Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil, […]
This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. When Le Creuset Canada asked me if I’d be interested in checking out some of their stainless steel line, I might just have done a little happy dance. I mean, how beautiful are those pieces? Billed as pieces “for the serious cook”, they offer a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)