This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Have you seen the new Le Creuset colours – Sage – “a new hue that manages to look modern and retro all at once” – and Meringue – “a shade every kitchen craves, a delicate neutral that accentuates any other hue”? Both are very spring-like […]
Tag Archives | Le Creuset Sage
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies