There’s really not much to say about this week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen. It’s a warm (molten) chocolate cake served with salted butter caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dinner party dessert because you can make all the components in advance, refrigerating the batter in the ramekins and […]
Tag Archives | lava cake
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.