I’ve been waiting for this day for a really long time. And now it’s here, I’m kinda speechless. So, here’s my book cover! I am totally in love with this cover because: 1. Little hands! Never did I ever imagine my cover without little hands (actual legit Petit Chef hands too!!!) 2. Little hands making […]
My final cookbook roundup for the year focuses on Canadian authors – it’s been a bumper year! Toronto Eats by Amy Rosen Is it a cookbook? A Toronto restaurant guide? A coffee table book? It’s actually all three! The follow up to the bestselling Toronto Cooks, this is a close up on Toronto’s current food […]
Is there anything better than pizza (in the eyes of Petit Chef)? How about pizza in a portable form, without all the fuss? This week the boys were lucky to welcome Ceri Marsh of Sweet Potato Chronicles and Food Network Canada fame to the lab to cook up one of the recipes from their recent […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!