So… you think you speak French, huh? But did you know that “to understand and speak French well, one must understand that French conversation runs on a set of rules that go to the heart of French culture”? That’s right, like any language, speaking French fluently isn’t just about knowing the correct vocabulary and verb […]
Tag Archives | Jean-Benoît Nadeau
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies