If you read this blog on a regular basis you’ll know that I set the bar pretty high for myself and my Petits Chefs. I’m serious about teaching these guys cooking skills and techniques that will serve them later in life. And while a lot of our focus is on savoury meals and dishes, I […]
People who know me in real-life might say I always have a LOT to say. So there are a very few occasions that have left me speechless – and actually thinking about it, I can only think of a handful. Like, you know, the time I met Jamie Oliver. Jamie was in Toronto recently to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)