If you read this blog on a regular basis you’ll know that I set the bar pretty high for myself and my Petits Chefs. I’m serious about teaching these guys cooking skills and techniques that will serve them later in life. And while a lot of our focus is on savoury meals and dishes, I […]
People who know me in real-life might say I always have a LOT to say. So there are a very few occasions that have left me speechless – and actually thinking about it, I can only think of a handful. Like, you know, the time I met Jamie Oliver. Jamie was in Toronto recently to […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes