This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is the perfect antidote to the chilly temperatures that have all ove a sudden decide to stick around (after a strange fall with temperatures in the 20s somedays!). It’s a simple soup – celery root with leeks and a few herbs, made […]
Tag Archives | horseradish
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!